Got A Cleaning Franchise In Canada?
We Have An Opportunity You Can't Turn Down.
We are entrepreneurial enthusiasts, natural caregivers, and innovative problem solvers. We are Merry Maids®, a cleaning franchise in Canada that is among the nation’s largest. It’s so exciting that you are exploring our franchise opportunity! As part of our family, you’ll have the independence of owning your own business while being supported by a brand with national recognition. With your drive and dedication, and our decades of industry knowledge, together we can accomplish amazing things.
Ideal Canada Cleaning Franchise Candidates
First and foremost, Merry Maids® seeks dedicated individuals who are passionate about providing exceptional customer service to every person they serve. We are more than just a cleaning company – we are a service-oriented business that gives our customers back the time they deserve to enjoy the things they love. We are looking for Canada cleaning franchise owners who embody the desire to provide this unrivalled service. After all, your success is our success.
Is Your Cleaning Franchise In Canada A Great Fit?
Who we're looking for
If you are at a prime point in your career where you’re looking to leverage your skill set in order to build a business for yourself or your family, you may be the perfect fit for our network of Canada cleaning franchises. Our in-demand business is simple, practical, and scalable. Merry Maids® prefers candidates who enjoy working with people, think quickly, and can problem solve as they go.
We also look for candidates who are:
- Independent self-starters
- Organized and ambitious
- Customer service-focused
One of the primary questions prospective owners have when considering a business franchise is the upfront cost. With Merry Maids®, our franchise fee is between $32, 900 and $39,900 and in general, and you should have access to about $100,000 for the investment.
If you are interested in owning a Merry Maids Canada® cleaning franchise, you are probably wondering what it takes to get started. From a cost and investment perspective, we’ve included a chart below.
Special Considerations & Qualifications
25% discount for military veterans.
|Merry Maids||Franchise Fee||Equipment, Training, Merry Maids System, Marketing Programs and Computer||Minimum Working Capital Required|
|Full sized territory||$39,900||included||$80,000|
In addition to financial qualifications, we look for all our franchisees to have a dedication to professionalism and a commitment to provide the best residential cleaning experience possible.
The Process of Becoming a Canada Cleaning Franchise Owner
Ready to take the first step? We are excited you want to be a part of our network of Canada cleaning franchises. If you’ve explored our website and feel that you would be a good fit for our cleaning franchise, we have created a thorough process to becoming an owner. With over 40 years of experience, we have learned how to train and prepare our new owners to launch their business. Each of our steps is designed to ensure this is always the case.
It’s important that both parties get to thoroughly know each other so that we can confidently enter into this business venture.
- Request franchise information
Fill out the short form below and get the information you need to get started.
- Speak with our National Franchise Sales Manager
Take time to speak to Brandy Hillier to learn more about the opportunity!
- Complete franchise application
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of your Resume.
- Upon initial approval you will receive a copy of our Disclosure Document which contains a generic copy of our Franchise Agreement for your review and to give to your lawyer.
- The Disclosure Document is sent electronically through DocuSign. All partners, spouses, and/or potential owners must sign the receipt for the Disclosure Document, this is to confirm compliance with the Franchise Laws of each Province.
- All Partners will complete a Predictive Index (personal evaluation) and a Criminal and Credit Check and we will contact references if required.
- We will then discuss your preferred territory, financing and business plan.
Set up a personal meeting at our Canadian Head Office.
- Continue your due diligence
- we will introduce you to some of our existing franchisees
- we will answer questions regarding the franchise opportunity, agreements, etc.
- we will respond to your Accountant, Lawyer and/or Financial Advisor(s)
- Assist you in Preparing your Business Plan.
- After your due diligence is complete, territory agreed upon, financing in place, personal meeting fulfilled and all personal information we require is received we will present it to the Franchise Committee for final approval.
- Upon final approval by both parties the Franchise Agreements will be sent to you electronically through DocuSign for all Partners and Spouses to sign and a cheque for the Franchise Fee will be delivered to Head Office.
- Complete pre-academy work.
- Register you for New Owner Training at our academy in Memphis TN.
- Schedule to START YOUR BUSINESS
Fill out the form below to get started on your journey to ownership!